Friday 21 October 2011

My gorgeous dog tara!!!:)

I have wrote a wee bit about me dog in the intro at the bottom off my blog but this is going to a proper blog post about my dog!!:)

We go Tara in March 2006 she was very young when we got her she was 4 or 6 weeks i cant remember too long ago! When we first got her she had a small cage in the hall. It took a long time to toilet train her and teach her to sit, stay, down and come to her name. We took her to puppy training classes till she was over one.

After puppy Training She could come to her name, sit, down, paw, stay walk on a lead with out pulling (that took longer we did use a harness for awhile!).

Tara has always been scared off a lot of things like washing rack, iron board when they were getting put up she hated the noise and would dodge them in the house also she hated stair gates as we used to have one so she could not go up the stairs (no longer there as she now sleeps up stairs) but i have no idea why she is scared off this! Loud noises: fireworks, gun shoots (would not be a good game keeping dog unlike her mother). She is very scared of bigger dogs and will lye down when one comes over to her When a puppy she got bitten by a golden retriever and the scar is still there. later on when she was 3 or 4 she got bitten in the back by a rottweiler.

She loves to chase things like balls, rabbits, birds, (she would never catch them don't worry!!) my auntie's dogs. she loves tug off war and when u chase her! When she was a puppy she used to eat socks and bring them back up a day or two later!She does not have a bed anymore as she likes to sleep on a sofa in my sisters room, sofa in my room or in my bed! She spends her days going on walks, playing with toys, sleeping on the sofa!, going out in the back garden looking for cats! and shhe likes to go outside when my brother goes out with the ferrets and just watching them! she has played with the ferrets a few times but we are always scarred she bites them or they bite her.

2 comments:

  1. awesome blog! >.<
    please follow my blog! :D

    http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete