Thursday 20 October 2011

Paws!

Hi there! I love dogs. I have an English Springer spaniel. She is 5 years old and will be six in February. She is quite small compared to some other springers. There's nothing she loves more that going on walks, paddling in water,chasing a ball and sleeping. she is just like a human! Right now she is lying spread across the sofa and i am sitting on the floor! Sometimes she will come under my duvet cover and spread across the bed leaving me falling off! She is very timid scared of bin lorry's, blinds, FIREWORKS!(like most dogs), any loud noises and scared off dogs that are bigger than her as she has bitten when she was a puppy! Thats a little bit about my dog but i will be posting lots of information to do with doggy events and everything doggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment